Friday, June 22, 2012

Update on our life

First of all- I'M NOT PREGNANT ANYMORE, WOOHOO!!!! If you couldn't tell, I'm not excited at all!  Haha, no, in all honesty, that was the worst 9 months of my life!!  I've never been so sick or miserable. I'm just so very grateful that I have such a wonderful husband who took care of me and the house.  But- out of that unhappiness came the most amazing gift- Olivia:
I never imagined I would be SO much in love with such a little person!!!  She is such a good baby, she sleeps the majority of the night.....only waking up to eat about 3-4 times.  Today, her pediatrician told me that she is "more mature than the average two week old", which freaked me out a little.  Yes, I know she is super alert, she can focus on my face, lift her head, roll onto her side, and stays awake for 5 hours a day, but I don't want her to grow up any faster!!!!!  She's already growing too fast!!! 

Okay, one more picture- with the one person who seems to be able to soothe her, no matter how upset she is (unless she's hungry...then's he's just up a creek!!).
That's all for now......someone is hungry!!

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you and your adorable family! Keep posting so we know how you and the little lady are doing. Miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete