Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Happy Life

I've been thinking a lot lately about social media. I have had several people mention how "perfect" my life looks from my facebook status updates. I was kind of shocked......okay, I don't complain about the bad things and I don't vent when I'm angry. That doesn't make my life perfect. So, here's an update on my life.
1. We are moving to Kansas. Yes, I'm excited. But, I'm also stressed. I'm worried about making sure we have enough money to get there. I'm worried about adjusting to a new place with a toddler. I'm worried about jobs. I'm worried about getting everything packed. I'm worried about making sure our apartment is up to the clean standards of the Housing Dept. I'm worried about still making sure Olivia enjoys life before the move.
2. We have gone through 2 failed pregnancies since having Olivia. Is it hard? Yes! It's hard to see all the pregnancy updates and birth announcements on fb. BUT- I'm SO very excited for all those people, too! No matter what happens with our pregnancies, I'm happy that other people don't have to go through it, too.

Those are the two major things that have impacted our lives lately. We've been super busy traveling to Kansas for potential job testing and packing. Not to mention, Aaron is still working and going to school. So, I'm busy trying to pack and clean to prepare for the move.

All that being said, I'm still very happy. I know that no matter what comes, it'll be okay. Yes, I have days where I just sit down and cry. But, those days are temporary. Most of the time, Olivia and I have dance parties, I enjoy cooking, I look forward to playing outside and watching my cute daughter discover different things out there. I love watching Aaron and Olivia play so hard they are both laughing hysterically. I love getting to sit down and play the piano. My life is pretty darn good....but definitely NOT PERFECT. But, I love it!

"People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be." Abraham Lincoln

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy your positive outlook on life! And I hope everything goes smoothly for upcoming move!

    ReplyDelete